Overall majority of articles and news is positive with over 15+ interview requests for CPL and LSSE.
CP article syndicated heavily throughout the country with over 110+ articles/posts including TSN, Toronto Star, Yahoo! Sports, Sportsnet, CBC etc.
140+ articles/posts so far
111,578,582 earned media impressions
100+ broadcast mentions
8,769,765 audience reach
COMBINED REACH/IMPRESSIONS: 120,348,347
AD VALUE EQUIVALENCY: $883,855.00
Canadian Press Article
Canadian Premier League Expands To Saskatchewan – Northern Tribune
CPL unveils expansion team in Saskatchewan – SportBusiness
CPL announces new opponent for Pacific FC – Times Colonist
Canadian Premier League looking to add expansion team in Saskatchewan – Dawson Creek Mirror
Saskatoon announced as CPL’s ninth team – Last Word On Soccer – Last Word On Sports
CPL inks deal with Saskatchewan group – Calgary Sun
Saskatchewan Soccer Association : Website by RAMP InterActive – Saskatchewan Soccer
New stadium set for Saskatoon as Canadian Premier League franchise landed – Stadium Business
https://loyalcompanyrv.wordpress.com/2021/03/17/lcrv-episode-276/ – Loyal Company RV Podcast
March 18th – CJWW Radio
10+ print articles including Chronicle Herald, Saskatoon Star Phoenix, Times Colonist, Toronto Star, Globe and Mail, Calgary Sun etc.
100+ radio and television segments/mentions (primarily in SK) CKOM, News Talk 980, 620 CKRM, Global Regina, Global Saskatoon, CTV Saskatoon, CBC
SOCIAL MEDIA RECAP
Pre Announcement Impressions: 413,751
Announcement Impressions: 429,928
Post Announcement Impressions: 250,961
Total: 1,094,640 Impressions
Note (Organic = No money put behind posts)
- #CanPL was 7th on Twitter Canada trends on Friday afternoon
- The Sask expansion announcement on Twitter now ranks as our highest post in terms of impressions for all organic posts with 374,283 impressions.
- The Thursday night expansion teaser on Twitter now ranks as our 2nd highest organic post in terms of impressions of all organic posts with 234,180 impressions.
– The Ottawa expansion announcement tweet generated 191,524 impressions (3rd all time)
– The Ottawa expansion teaser tweet generated 145,368 impressions (5th all time)
Twitter Canada Trends – March 12, 2021